TAKSHILA BAL SAHITYA SRIJANPEETH
We invite acclaimed writers to write for children through Takshila’s Bal Sahitya Srijanpeeth Residency. The residency period lasts from six months to a year.
Vinod Kumar Shukla, Naresh Saxena, Krishna Kumar, Asgar Wajahat, Priyamvad are some of the writers who have accepted our invitation. This year Arun Kamal, Rajesh Joshi and Sara Rai would be associated with the programme.
Author reading sessions are organized as part of the Srijanpeeth programme to provide a platform raise some pertinent questions concerning children’s literature.
Teachers, young writers participate enthusiastically in these events. You can check our website for updates on these events.
Texts developed through the Srijanpeeth programme are published under the banner of Jugnoo Prakashan. So far, we have published:
- Vinod Kumar Shukla’s novel for children Ek Chuppi Jagah
- Priyamvad’s novel for children Nachghar
- Priyamvad’s story collection Mitti ki Gadi
- Krishna Kumar’s essays on reading Padhna, Zara Sochna
- Asgar Wajahat’s witty dialogues Rano… Mein Kya Janu
These can be ordered through our website.